Saturday, July 7, 2012

What to do and, what not to do

When it comes to fashion, most people think that they need to go out and buy expenseive clothing that the stars are wearing. And that my friends is not what you need to do in order to be trendy and to have a style of your own! So I have decided that I will tell you my do's and do not's about fashion

DO:
- Have basics, by basics I mean like a plain white t shirt. I say this because if you pair it with a nice pair of jeans and a scarf you can be very trendy without being very uncomfortable.
- wear jeans that fit you properly! If you are not a size 2 do not try and wear a size 2....it will only make you look bigger! you need to wear a pair of jeans that fits you around the waist without giving you a muffin top, but you must make sure they are comfortable to wear also.

DO NOT:
- Do not wear clothing that is a size smaller than what you actually are! I say this becaue even though you "fit" into the clothing you dont necessarily look good in the clothing! So get it bigger!


For now I hope that is enough for those who want advice, for advice on clothing or anything else please fill free to comment below (:

<3 Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment